1. Colombia Location. The most privileged location in America. At the North West corner of South America, with coast at the two seas Pacific and Atlantic, Andean mountains, and all types of geographical spots..
3. Colombia Climate diversity. You can choose whatever to fit your needs. You can feel the four seasons whenever time of the year if you want .
5. Cost of Colombia real estate. The property market offers significant bargains. Community complex with the comfort of a resort, outside the cities but near at the same time is getting popular in Colombia.
6. Colombia Incentives to Foreign Investments. Foreign investment is welcome in Colombia and consequently foreign investors have the same rights as Colombian nationals.
Right now foreigners can purchase homes, invest, and run any business with no other limitations than the same for locals, and may obtain full ownership titles.
7. Colombia Accessibility to commercial facilities. Large supermarket chains are already settled in most Colombian cities (French retail chains like Carrefour and Groupe Casino who bought local retail chain “Éxito” have stores in all major cities). They carry a wealth of local and imported groceries and general articles.
9. Colombia is Blessed with tropical, subtropical regions. We produce all kind of fruits and vegetables in abundance. Fresh products and exotic fruits are available daily in the markets around the country. You’ll be surprised to taste delicious fruits you can even heard off.
10. Colombia Healthcare factor. An extensive modern private healthcare infrastructure is available around Colombia. You can buy a health insurance for half the cost than in the US. Health tourism is becoming popular in Colombia. Hospitals and clinics count with up-to-date articulate medicine, trained doctors, technology, and equipment, at very competitive prices.
11. Colombia Ecotourism attractions. Colombia is the No. 1 bird watching spot in the world. At the Pacific coast you can do whalewatching, scuba diving, snorkeling You ‘ll find wherever you decide to live, different spots for outdoor activities ( hiking, climbing, mountain biking, paragliding) supported by spring weather all year round.
12. The friendly nature of Colombian people. This is our most valuable asset. People is friendly with foreigners. Even if you don’t speak Spanish, people in the streets will make their effort to understand you.
Take the time to explore a new place, give us the opportunity to show you the real part of this beautiful country. Discover all the opportunities for a safe and productive retirement in Colombia.
The only risk you take is wanting to stay.!